Saturday, 19 December 2009

The tale of the egg collection

Thanks for all the good wishes ahead of Tuesday's egg collection - every one was much appreciated and brought me support. Here's the story of how the day went.

I was nil by mouth from midnight the night before, and had assumed I'd be too anxious to sleep, but in fact I was exhausted by 9pm and retired early to a surprisingly decent night's shuteye. I woke at 6, lay for an hour contemplating what was ahead, then rose.

I'd bought special organic unscented shower gel and deodorant for the day of the egg collection and embryo transfer as we'd been advised both by the clinic and by friends who've been through IVF that strong perfumes should be avoided.

I showered, stared for a while at my hideous, gnarly unpainted toenails and then got dressed in the exact same outfit, down to the socks, that I wore for my HSG so very long ago. My logic was that a) the garments in question rank among the most comfy, cosy clothes I possess and b) I survived that so, in the same way that I always tie the exact same red ribbon on my suitcase handle when I fly because so far every plane has landed safely, I'd survive this.

My mum arrived to collect me absurdly early - I inherited this trait from her - and we arrived at the clinic well in advance of my 9am slot. I had started to sense a flutter of panicky nerves during the car journey, but sitting in the waiting room I could feel my body determinedly relaxing in the way it does immediately before trauma. My most pressing concern was the amount of pain I was by now in from the bloating caused by so many follicles. My stomach was hugely distended and uncomfortable, and I felt like I needed the toilet all the time. I could not wait to get those eggs out of me and into petri dishes.

Hubby and I were both summoned into a consulting room by a nurse I hadn't met before. I didn't really warm to her: she tried to make jokes, and I suffer from sense of humour bypass on aeroplanes and in distressing clinical situations. When her cheerful remark that the drug they'd give me was so nice she'd "like to get some for the weekend" was met with a blank stare, she shut up and gave us the facts: they were running a little behind, so we'd need to wait in reception some more before going through to prep me for theatre.

This we duly did. I wasn't irritated that they were behind schedule - these things happen in hospitals - but I do remember glancing at the clock when it reached 9.45 with something like despair, as I'd assumed I'd be nearly done by then. Fool that I am.

It was gone 10 when we were eventually escorted to the ward and introduced to the ward sister, who I immediately liked for her warm but no-nonsense manner. There are four beds in the ward - amazingly, the clinic perform five egg collections each weekday - and I was the fifth and last patient of the morning. That meant I didn't get a bed to prep in, because there were two beds in use by recovering women, one awaiting the imminent return of the current operatee, and one with the girl before me in it. We were therefore shown to hardback chairs immediately adjacent to the curtain around my predecessor's bed.

It was fine at first but my abdominal discomfort started to increase - I guess the timing of the hCG injection means your eggs start to mature right before the collection - and sitting on an unyielding chair was no fun. Hubby was doing what he does in airports (I'm terrified of flying): reading a book and studiously ignoring me. The girl in the bed next to me started to complain about her own abdominal pain, which irritated me because at least she was lying down.

The sister then returned and went through the paperwork. She gave hubby a pot with his name on it, and me a credit card thing with mine. We then had to go over to the computer and scan both - they each had a barcode - to "lock us in" to the system and make sure everything that either squirted out of him or was gouged out of me was assigned to us.

After that the sister explained that the doctor - head honcho consultant, I was pleased to learn - would come and put a portacath in my arm ready for the administration of the drugs once I got to theatre. She asked if I had a problem with needles and was rewarded with a hollow laugh.

Hubby was then dispatched to produce his sample. I sat chewing my nails, fully expecting his sheepish head to emerge from the wank room and announce he couldn't get hard. I had a variety of waspish responses ready should that eventuality occur. My favourite was "You need to get a grip - literally".

He was back surprisingly quickly and sufficiently flushed and furtive to suggest that his endeavours had been successful. I asked as much and he announced that they had.

"Where the fuck's the sperm, then?" said I. He explained that there's a little window in the room - sort of like a dumb waiter - where the man puts the pot and then presses a buzzer when he's done, presumably to spare him the mortal embarrassment of walking out into the ward clutching his juice. How very thoughtful of the clinic. Shame stirrups don't come in embarrassment-free models.

Hubby returned to his book looking decidedly pleased with himself. The sister returned, congratulated him - yes, really; blokes need so much bloody encouragement - and then told me to get changed into a theatre gown, over which I was allowed to put the dressing gown and slippers I'd brought along.

I ducked into a tiny changing room furnished with lockers and a load of theatre clogs, presumably for girls who forget their slippers. Luckily I'd brought with me what I lovingly refer to as my "fluffy feet" - a pair of whimperingly soft and furry bedsocks which I wear nightly on my return from work until they get up and walk to the washing machine themselves.

The theatre gown was similar to the one I'd worn for the HSG: press studs in the back of the neck, then loose ties at the shoulders and waist, and otherwise open to the four winds. I was very glad of my dressing gown as I trudged back to our seats.

At this point, the girl in the next bed really started to get on my tits. The doctor was with her when I returned, putting in her portacath. I have sympathy for people who are afraid of needles, I really do, but for fuck's sake. I have no idea how she coped with the daily injections. Anyway, she was squealing and weeping and just generally overreacting in a highly vexing fashion. Hubby saw the expression on my face and his lips curved with amusement. After it was in, she immediately - immediately, mark you - started giggling and claiming to be hysterical, until the doctor pointed out wearily that she hadn't actually administered any drugs yet. At that moment my - and I like to think, the doctor's - mind was made up: drama queen. And she didn't even appreciate that she had a bed.

A few minutes later a new nurse came to collect her. I couldn't see through the curtain but I soon heard the nurse say, "No, sorry, you can't wear that - we need to be able to talk to you. Didn't you bring a CD?" and I knew that she must have not read the admission notes, which expressly forbid iPods, properly. "Nooooo," wailed Norma Desmond. "I need my music!" I mean, I ask you. The nurse sighed and said, "What were you planning to listen to? We have a few spare CDs if you'd like to choose one." The response, uttered whiningly: "Some chuuuuuurch muuuuuusiiiiic.".

After she departed I knew I had probably about half an hour still to wait. I was hoping they'd transfer me into Norma's bed, but they didn't. By this point my stomach was really hurting - it was like having horrendous wind - and the only way I could get comfy was to slouch back in the seat and prop my feet on the low magazine table in front of us. This was fine until a man arrived, presumably to produce a sample, and elected to sit in the chair DIRECTLY opposite my naked vagina. I was less than thrilled.

By this time it was nearing 11am - a lot longer than I'd thought the whole process of checking in would take. I started to worry that I'd ovulate the eggs and ruin everything, but hubby assured me that they wouldn't allow this to happen. Finally, Norma was wheeled back into her cubicle, blessedly quiet now, and the doctor came to say good morning and insert my portacath.

It went into the vein in the crook of my elbow fine, no worse than a blood test really despite what I've heard, and was taped securely in place. The doctor flushed some saline through it to make sure the liquid was going into me and then said it'd be just a few minutes more.

Shortly after that, a new nurse appeared and introduced herself as the theatre nurse. She took my CD - Sarah McLachlan, about the most soothing artist I own, with the particular album chosen for the presence of a song with the line "it'll all be worth it, worth it in the end" - and, after a quick peck on the lips from hubby (for me, not the nurse) led me down the corridor to the theatre.

At first glance it looked like a torture room from one of Eli Roth's less palatable films. There was a low sideboard spread with heinous implements, including pliers (what the FUCK could they possibly need those for? screeched my brain) and an ominous bed upholstered in black leather on a sort of raised dais in the middle. I had to walk to the end of the room, with another nurse beckoning me like a floor manager in a TV studio, and was instructed to insert my barcoded credit card into a reader. A voice then spoke to me from the wall. If I was a religious woman, I might have thought it was God, except it said "Hi, I'm Emma, the embryologist, can you confirm your name and date of birth please?" which doesn't seem like the sort of thing God would say.

Having duly confirmed my vital statistics, the nurse took my dressing gown and slippers and I was asked to clamber on to the bed and lie down. I was wearing my glasses, having sensibly left my contacts at home in case the drugs made me fall asleep, and the nurse said I could keep them on if I wanted to. This relieved me as things are always scarier when you can't see properly. I had to confirm I didn't have any allergies and wasn't wearing any nail polish (which, surely, they could have seen for themselves.

Once I was in position, though not yet in the stirrups, my blood pressure was taken. Next, a clip was placed on my left forefinger and an oxygen mask over my face. The doctor was bustling around with who-knows-what at the business end, and the theatre nurse told me she was going to administer the pain killer now, and then once it had taken effect, the sedative.

I didn't feel anything for about a minute but then suddenly it was like this warm, woozy sensation flooded me, starting in my legs and soon taking me over completely. The best way I can describe it is like being very, very drunk, but without the queasiness and room spin that often entails. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't quite pleasant. But one thing about it was that I knew I was no longer in control of my faculties; that I probably couldn't leap off this bed and run away if I wanted to, and that was a bit freaky.

Happy it had taken effect, the nurse started pumping in the sedative. And then it seemed things started immediately, although time sort of took on a fluid quality so perhaps there was a delay. The doctor said she was going to examine me, and I felt an icy cold speculum being cranked open inside me. It twinged a bit more than a speculum usually does, which made the words "Oh, fuck" scoot across my mind. Then that was removed and the scanner put in its place, which wasn't so bad.

"We'll do the right side first," the doctor said, and then there was a terrible pain. It was brief - it lasted maybe 15 seconds - but it was bad. It would have been the needle penetrating my vaginal wall and going into my right ovary. I must have gasped, because they all told me it was OK and how well I was doing.

I don't really remember much about the eggs on the right side coming out, just a feeling of intense pressure, slight crampiness and the sense that a lot of implements were rummaging around very deep inside me. Then I heard the dreaded words, "And now the left side" and braced myself for that stabbing pain again.

I remember nothing after feeling that. They said I might not remember any of the procedure - I like how I remember the pain of my wall being perforated but not something boring like being put on a trolley - and I certainly don't recall it ending, the scaffolding being dismantled and me being put back on the ward.

I woke up after what I assumed was only about ten minutes. I was in bed, in a curtained cubicle, in the recovery position, no longer wearing my glasses. I stared for a while at the curtain until I could focus and noticed that it was printed with images of bridges and famous buildings from the city where I live. I then became conscious of awful cramping pains in my lower tummy, and flipped on my back to ease them. A nurse checked on me just as I was doing this and told me I needed to lie on my side in case I was sick. She helped me roll over and then told me to sleep. I lasted about a minute on my side and then flipped back again. I'm nothing if not disobedient.

I dozed for a while but it was noisy on the ward - I had the sense there were throngs of people milling about - and I wanted my mum. I must have been woozier than I thought and whimpering as much because after what seemed like only a few minutes, the nurse was back asking if I wanted anything. "My mum," I said, so she went to get her. The sound of my mum's voice asking, "Is she OK?" as she was led down the corridor was music to my ears.

It turned out I had slept for nearly an hour and a quarter. Mum got a bit freaked when the first thing I said was that the bridge was on my curtain, until she looked and saw that it was true. She was with hubby, and they each took one of my hands, my mum chafing the one she held between her own as if I'd just come in from the cold. She put my glasses on me and the nurse propped up my bed so I was sitting. The cramps were still bad but subsiding and I started to feel better quickly.

I was given toast with strawberry jam, orange juice and coffee. I hadn't imagined I'd be hungry in a million years, but having not eaten since dinner the previous night I found I was ravenous. My mum read out a checklist of the things I needed to demonstrate before being discharged: namely, sitting up, eating, drinking, walking, and urinating. Anxious to be home, I did all of them.

The embryologist came to see me and told me they had got ten eggs, which she said was really good. I was told to phone at 10.30 the following morning to check fertilisation, and with that was sent on my relieved, if not merry, way.

The only issue on the way home were speedbumps, which jarred my tummy something rotten. But once back in my house I spent the afternoon snoozing in bed and on the sofa, and by evening felt as right as rain, if still a little bloated and sore.

I'm still tired and feel like I've written my fill today, but I'll be back tomorrow to tell you about embryo transfer - all ten eggs fertilised, and we ended up with three good embryos, one of which is now (hopefully) nestled inside me. All in all, it's been a dramatic week.


Rambler said...

Yay!! So glad it's over and you've got 10 eggs out of it, awesome! And relieved to hear DH didn't have any trouble (or embarrasment) from the ordeal.

Look forward to hearing the fertilization're almost near the end!!

Jo said...

I am absolutely MORTIFIED that you felt anything at all! They should have given you more drugs, girl! My RE puts all patients completely to sleep for egg retrieval -- I don't remember a thing.

Ten eggs is fabulous! Hope the fert tomorrow is awesome as well!


tishi said...

wow, sounds like you did incredibly well and although I haven't gotten this far yet, 10 eggs sounds great. Look forward to the rest of the story and I hope those little embryo's find a nice little home in your belly!

Anna said...

I am tearing up over here with tears of joy and hope for you!! Nestle in deep little one!!

NatalieLucy said...

Hi there I found you through Lynn Wistfulgirl's World. I'm just starting my TTC journey I have a blog here... if you'd like to stop by. I'd like to add you to my reads list.

K said...

Good luck!!!!!


DazedLittleMiss said...

I've been reading your blog for a very long time. I just want to say even though I'm nowhere near thinking of a baby, I just come here to read about your fight and I'm always wishing for the best for you.

tireegal68 said...

Hi, I'm here from lfca. Your explanation of the whole process is really helpful and hearing English words and phrases ( like press - studs ) made me happy. I'm a Brit in the USA - I love hearing about wards and sisters - I'm just perverse that way! Interesting to hear how it's done in Britain - is that all on the NHS?
Hoping that your embie finds a happy home and stays there for nine months:)

Annie said...

Hi! Just found your blog and LOVE it! Hubby and I had a good laugh over your Operation Turkey Baster post, which we can relate to far too well. I will be following your blog and hoping for a happy ending.

Elisabeth said...


My name is Elisabeth, and I am an infertility / repeated pregnancy loss "veteran". You can read a little bit about me and my experiences in my (not very updated) blog: . I am completing a PhD in Counseling Psychology, and my dissertation is focused upon the impact of infertility on marriage. I believe strongly that there is a need for better support services for men and women who are undergoing IF diagnosis and treatment, and my hope is that this study will aid in the development of such services.

I am contacting you after stumbling across your blog. I am recruiting participants for my study, and wanted to invite you and your husband to take part. All that would be involved would be the completion of an online survey, that would take approximately 20 minutes. All couples who complete the surveys will receive a voucher good for a pair of free movie tickets at a Regal Cinemas.

Please let me know if you are interested! I have included the criteria for participation below.

Best of luck to you!

Member of a married, heterosexual couple
Both you and your spouse are between the ages of 20 – 45
You do not have any biological or adopted children living in your home
You are not currently pregnant
Either you, your spouse, or both has received an infertility diagnosis
You have received treatment for infertility in the past six months, or plan to do so in the next six months
Both you and your partner are willing to participate & have access to the internet

Anna said...

I'm checking back in to see your your update!! Hopefully you are too busy celebrating!!

Anonymous said...

So, what is the verdict? Don't leave us hanging, girl!
We are all hoping for a happy ending for you.

Laura said...

anxiously awaiting news!!

Alison said...

*fingers crossed*

Hope everything goes well for you two! Wow! What an ordeal to go through... It's horrible anyone has to go through all this to make a family for themselves. *hugs* Hopefully you won't have to do it again... I've got my fingers crossed for you and your hubby.

Anonymous said...

Please update and let us know what happened! I love reading your blog and I hope you have great news to share!

*Ivette* said...

Anxious to hear also!!

Anonymous said...

Me too! Please let us know what happened. I check several times a day for an update! don't keep up waiting!

Lynn said...

I also want an update! How are things!

I must admit, under that kind of pressure, I probably would have slapped the drama queen. The Hubs will have to really keep me in check if we get to this point and there are other people around like that. My temper gets the best of me when I'm stressed.

Hoping it's all good news!

Victoria said...

thank god for this its great
keep up the good work

W-D Family said...

I have never commented before, but I want you to know that I check your blog almost daily to see if there has been an update. I know this journey is such a tumultuous and personal one, so I respect the time you take away from writing. Still, I want you to know how many women there are rooting for you, hoping for you, and appreciating that we can share in a unique kind of sisterhood as we all struggle with our infertility and at times the heartache of miscarriage.

Warmly, Becky

monclersale said...

may be you interest onMoncler Angers Black Fur-Trim Hood Jacket, Black quilted hooded jacket from Moncler. The hood has a brown fur trim. The jacket comes with a fabric waist belt with a gold-tone clap. It fastens with a double-zipper and a logo badge features on the left arm.70% OFF on moncler jacket sale and free shipping to world.

moncler on line said...

OMG your site is gorgeous! I love it. I mean it. I really like your blog and would love for you to submit it to that's all the moncler classic, 50%-80% discout for all moncler clothing, and free shipping!
Moncler Mengs Women black down
moncler coats

Jay said...

Good stuff. Thank you so so much for sharing your knowledge with the world through the Internet. Wonderful blog and post you got here
HCG Diet
HCG Diet Drops

Anonymous said...

Great blog really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
Cheap Flights to Penang
Flights to Penang
penang Flights

Massage Therapists Insurance said...

Awesome info. Thanks for sharing. I hope you will keep updating it.

salwar kameez fashion said...

All the information on how to get your dream house is there for you on this blog. Take a look and and you will find all that you need to know.

Safari hunting coat said...

"your post is need, or better but, factors ve nailed it. You write very well which is amazing. I post I shouldnt invest in but cant resist shopping for! And at terrific costs too! Thank Like it! I like "

Sherwani online said...

your post is need, or better but, factors ve nailed it. You write very well which is amazing. I post I shouldnt invest in but cant resist shopping for! And at terrific costs too! Thank Like it! I like

Prince suit said...

Just wanted to grant you a shout from the valley of the sun, great information. Much appreciated.

Rajeev Gehlot said...

"I like all the reviews have been posted by the visitors ofthis site ,some of them are very good suggested regard the article. "
Anarkali Suits

SEO said...

salwar kameez
Was fabulous! Was able to be here for the full festival, wonderful workshops and shows in a lovely and passionate town. Ole!

SEO said...

Thanks Your Post has a lot of great information and it has really helped me alot. Excellent post and wonderful blog, I really like this type of interesting articles keep it u.

ALONETANU94 said...

online jobs, part time jobs, data entry jobs, copy pasting jobs, earn money online from home

sunny kumar said...

Forex Market is very high for internet Business Users, Latest Forex updates, forex tips, Currency exchange rates, Daily updates news about Forex

bhawan kumar said...

Online Earning opportunities to make money online from home, Internet Online Business want to make money easy now.

bhawan kumar said...

Online Earning opportunities to make money online from home, Internet Online Business want to make money easy now.

sunny kumar said...

Online Earning opportunities to make money online from home, Internet Online Business want to make money easy now.

sunny kumar said...

World's Most Popular Website where you can get every thing you want, Marketing and Advertising, Social Media Marketing, News updates, Entertainment Updates, Funny pictures, Entertainment Pictures, Hot pictures, Classified Websites, Mp3 Tunes, Online Jobs, Videos, Funny Videos and Much More Fun Mania

bhawan kumar said...

Earn Money Online without any investment or Charges, now you can earn unlimited with Just Clicking Advertisements, Earn with Clicking Advertisments without Investments
Just Visit the Start and Make Account Easy and Free

electrical control panels said...

I am absolutely MORTIFIED that you felt anything at all! They should have given you more drugs, girl! My RE puts all patients completely to sleep for egg retrieval -- I don't remember a thing.

SEO said...

saree blouse
Nice post.Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!.

Anonymous said...

I am about a week away from my egg collection and terrified as I will just be sedated also... Can't believe I've got this far really. My tummy is already very sore so I hope my ovaries haven't been overstimulated... In any case I just want to say thanks so much for posting this honest account of your experience - you actually made me laugh lots and thats what I think I needed! I also hate it when nurses try to make jokes to 'lighten the mood' at times of crisis. I've been labelled a 'worrier' already and get really patronising comments like "oh you're worrying too much again! What are you like?!" I hate that no one takes me seriously so I have my husband speak to them when I have a question. Anyway, getting side tracked I know this is an old post but thank you so much, hopefully I will survive the next 2 weeks also. It's the biggest scariest thing I've ever done having never had any operations or ever had anything wrong with me, until now. Going to make my own compilation cd for my day and have my husband hold my hand. All the best to you xx

saeed ahmed thanvi said...

World's Most Popular Cars, Hot Speed Cars, Hot Cars with Hot Girls, Cars Latest Pictures with all info, Latest updates Cars Models and Company Cars, Strange Vehicles, Concept Cars, Top 10 Expensive Cars in the World.
Visit this Link for More Strange Vehicles and Cars with Latest info and Pictures

Raj Jumar said...

web design baroda
I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

Mens indowestern said...

FaceBook and Twitter are multi-directional social feed aggregators, which means we set up channels, broadcast and subscribe for consumption if so desired. Each person who participates connects for personal, business or a combination of reasons.

Dale Sean said...

Hi,despite thinking it would never come to it, DH and I have come to an agreement and are just starting our IVF journey with the hope of having a second DC.

Problem is, whilst I've come to terms with needing IVF and not being bothered too much about the thought of injections etc for some reason the whole idea of the egg collection is really frightening me!

Can anyone put my mind at ease and give me some idea what to expect? I can't understand why its carried out under sedation only because it sounds like a painful process! I've never been sedated so can't imagine what level of pain you'd feel if you were. Does the process hurt, how long does it take and how long does it take to recover from?

I will be fitting this is around work (whom I won't be telling) so I'd like to try to keep it as discreet as possible. Did you need lots of time off of work after ec and post transfer?
csharp barcode drawing

Anonymous said...

This is an amazing post. Thanks for sharing it to us. I'll be glad to read your next post.

Fertility Center in the Philippines

Bridal sarees said...

I really want this kind of info. I was seeking this kind of knowledge for a period. Thank you & best wishes.

Indira Infertility said...

Informative story for infertile couples.
The process of IVF treatment includes steps like as ovulation induction and egg collection, sperm retrieval and then fertilization followed by embryo transfer.

Indira IVF is one of the best IVF Centers in India which focus on the successful IVF procedures.

Unknown said...

Dear Friend,

"If You are feeling Frustrated Or Hopeless because of your
inability to get pregnant. If all you have been told is that there is
nothing wrong with you and yet you can't get pregnant then this is
your chance to do so. Or are you having any of the challenges
listed below? Whatever it is that may be causing your infertility,
you can be sure you are on the right post. Infertility problems include:

-- trying to get pregnant for years
-- Irregular Menstrual Cycles
-- Delayed Periods
-- Endometriosis
-- Ovarian Cyst
-- Miscarriages
-- High Prolactin
-- Hormonal Imbalances
-- Low Sexual Drive

* Have you been trying to conceive and have your own baby without any

* Have you taken several drugs and even concoctions all because you want to
become a mother?

* Have you undergone surgeries and yet you still can't conceive?

* Have you been unable to find a solution to your infertility or that of
your spouse?

* Are you ready to brace yourself with the simple steps to getting pregnant?

* If you have also been battling with Fibroid, Blocked Fallopian Tube and
you want completely get rid of it?

If your answer to any of the above questions is YES, then your story is
about to change.But first, see what Mrs jessica from USA said about my
herbal herbs product.

I Was Married for Over 5 Years Without The Fruit Of The Womb. My Husband
Was Very

Supportive But His Family Showed Me Hell. At First I Was Skeptical Of Your

herbal herbs product Because I Have Used Lots Of Different Things But To No
Avail. But

Thank God I Gave It A Try. Now, I Am 8 Months Gone. Thank You Very Much.

Mrs Cynthia from usa, My gynecologist said both of my fallopian tubes has
been blocked that i would not be able to conceive at all. I felt so bad
that i nearly killed myself, If not for

my husband who stood firmly with me. My friend introduced me to your home
of solution your herbal herbs is real and good. At first, i felt reluctant
to buy
it, but i took a step of faith. Now,

I am a proud mother. Thank you for your

encouragement and support."-- Mrs jessica from

Do you really find it difficult to get pregnant contact doc natasha today
and receive yours too Her WhatSapp
contact : +2347036879479 +2347036879479 Her WhatSapp contact :
+2347036879479 +2347036879479

Anonymous said...

An amazing testimony on a Native Iya Hindi root and herbs who help me to get pregnant, So me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 2 years now. I don’t have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when I’m ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 3 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3months of trying and it is really getting to me. my partner had a fertility test about a year ago and his sperm were fine. I’m thinking it could be a problem with me but I’ve never had any symptoms of any problems. My partner does smoke and have the occasional drink, and i used to smoke and also have the occasional drink. i know i’m slightly overweight but that shouldn’t affect our chances too much, one faithful day my friend told me to contact Native Iya Hindi that help her sister, then i contact the email.,He sent the Herbs to me and gave instruction on method after three weeks the doctor confirm that i am pregnant thank you Native Iya Hindi for helping me get a baby, I am thankful for all he had done. contact him via email:( .Or whats App number+19145295224), if you are trying to get a baby.

Medicover Fertility said...

Informative Blog!
The starting point of the IVF procedure is obtaining eggs from the ovaries. This is done by administering injections of FSH, which encourages the development of several follicles.
IVF treatment can offer a solution for fertility problems experienced by both men and women.

gaudium ivf said...

Really a great thanks to give us a important suggestion.
Gaudium IVF centre is one of the main IVF focuses that offers every one of the administrations identified with IVF Procedures at a sensible cost.

Sofat Infertility and IVF Centre said...

Get the procedures of surrogacy with IVF and IUI and ICSI procedures at the justified cost. We have performed a lot of IVF treatments with the effective outcomes.

Laura said...

my name is Laura from australia,am using this means to say my thanks to Dr.ODIA for making it possible for me to be a mother today,i have been barren for more than 12years that became a story until i search for pregnancy tips on the internet then i came across a particular man who different people has been testifying about how he help a woman get her husband back,and how he help another man cured his autism son,and another with falopian tube and unable to concieve but now she has giving birth to twins, then i immediately contacted him on since he has been helping others who had infertility issues then mine will not be a hard issue,i told him my problem and that i have not giving birth for the past 12years, Dr,ODIA told me how much to buy the pregnancy herbal medication, and how to get the herbs which i did. After taking the herbs as instructed by him,two weeks later after meeting with my husband, i could feel some signs in my body so i had to see my doctor behold he told me i was pregnant,please help me say thanks to him and testify the same way i did by contacting him via email:

Elizabeth john said...

Hello everyone am Elizabeth from USA i have been married to my husband for 7years without no issue. on this faithful day, i decided to check the internet for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Dr ODIA helped his wife to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom. words will not be enough to explain what this man did for me. his medicine for pregnancy really help me conceive i noticed i was pregnant, 2 weeks after using the root and herbs he send for me. i am a happy mother today, the pride of my family, a miracle in my town. i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him via email ( This is the solution to every single mother around the world he will surely make your dreams come through, and also give your own testimony.

Tracy Alex said...

I just got my pregnancy test result that am pregnant with the help of DR ODIA root and herbs, Glory to God almighty finally after 8 years of marriage with no child but with the help of DR ODIA Native natural herbal supplement i finally got pregnant last week i really want to say a very big thanks to you DR ODIA for your help and for other woman out there trying to get pregnant should not hesitate to contact him via email ( if you are having issues getting pregnant he will surely help you solve your problem.

Joan Richard said...

I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on internet on how Dr ODIA prepare herbal root and herbs that shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too i contacted him on: and him told me how to get his herbal medicine, and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on till now' i have not had any pain, and i just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system. after 8 year of suffering from fibroid am now free, Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr ODIA I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure his email and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. i hope to see your testimony soon.

syed.mehdi said...

Nice story. Get information about our Surrogacy servicesin Thailand .

BabyjoyIVFDoctors said...

nice sharing we are in this field so its really a nice post

ivf cost in india said...

NIce one

ivf centres in delhi said...

Amazing share

syed.mehdi said...

Nice post about egg donor.

Howdy said...

Turmeric Curcumin
Vitamin D3
Biotin Supplement