Saturday 12 January 2008

The barren woman's hate list - item #5: celeb bumps

I realise this diatribe has echoes of my previous post condemning all pregnant women, but to me pregnant celebrities deserve a rant all of their own.

First of all, how MANY of them are there?! I'm sure when I was avidly reading Smash Hits, More! and Heat as a teenager and student, and even in my early twenties, the world was not populated exclusively by knocked up actresses and popstars. Every show I watch seems to reveal another gestating geisha girl: Myleene Klass, Lauren Laverne - and those are just the most recent that spring to mind!

The worst ones are those who are given the gift of a child despite an improbably hedonistic lifestyle, and then proceed to piss motherhood up the wall by engaging in unseemly activities such as alcoholism, drugs, anorexia and being photographed with no pants on. I'm not sure if blog ranting can result in being sued for libel, but Britney Spears and Nicole Richie, I'm thinking of YOU. Anyway, my understanding of libel is that it has to be untrue.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are fed up with all the empty promises and expensive treatments, that haven't reduce the risk of misscarrages and other complications.after years of trying to conceive and a failed IVF and a failed FET And if you also suffer from ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, tubal obstruction, endometriosis or lazy ovaries or if your male partner has low sperm count or sperm motility disorders, then Dr Chale herbal medicine will help you treat most of these infertility related conditions while restoring your energy and vitality and giving you the healthy baby you've dreamed of for so long. course i have tried it and it worked out for now am pregnant with my baby with just two weeks of contacting him, after 4 years of us trying to conceive. Doctor with your herbs you have brought life into our marriage, am very grateful to you.contact him,chalesolution@yahoo.com