Saturday, 5 January 2008

The barren woman's hate list - item #1: other pregnant women

Obviously I realise this makes me sound like a demon, but the point of this blog is to be honest with myself about my feelings and hopefully reach out to other women who share them.

So yes, I loathe, despise and detest other pregnant women with a fanaticism bordering on psychotic. Particularly the ones who absently stroke their bumps while talking to you or browsing the supermarket shelves.

They just look so bloody smug. And they're everywhere - or did I just not notice them before?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, they are EVERYWHERE. Yesterday I sat across from a couple looking at a sonogram picture on the subway. Seriously? Exactly what I need on my commute home, on the day that DH and I start fertility testing.

Hater.